Do you have diverse musical tastes, an ear for talent and an eye for a great live performance?
Is festival season your favourite time of the year?
Do you get excited to find and share info about the latest musical acts?
The Team Behind Bluesfest is looking for candidates like you to participate in The Advisory Group (TAG). We are enlisting the help of 12 -15 individuals who will be asked to provide input on festival programming, marketing and help organize a focus group with their peers. We are asking those chosen to commit to working with the team that puts on RBC Bluesfest and CityFolk for a minimum of 2-4 meetings leading up to the launch of the 2017 RBC Bluesfest lineup.
We are looking for youth who:
- Are between the ages of 15-21
- Are interested in music, marketing and being a festival insider
- Are community-minded
- Enjoy meeting new people and collaborating in a group setting
As a member of the TAG program you will:
- Help organize a group of students at your school or outside of school, to give input on the festival
- Participate in roundtable discussions regarding programming and marketing
- Act as an Ambassador for RBC Bluesfest and CityFolk
And see the following benefits:
- Collaborate with the team that programs one of North America’s largest festivals
- Free tickets to RBC Bluesfest and CityFolk
- Fulfill hours towards your Community Involvement
- Meet other like-minded, music-loving people
Submissions are closed and the 2017 TAG team has been chosen. Please check back in the fall for the 2018 application.
Please send any questions you have to Emma Francis at [email protected].